Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Nibblings

In August of Last Year we had some very fun visitors all the way from Pittsburgh! They came out here cause Sarah's sister was getting married and we had a big fun family reunion. Most of my pictures from their visit will be in the family reunion post, but here a couple of REAL cute ones while we were at home. 
For example, my nephew, the hulk. He loved those gloves and showed his love to me by attacking me with them as much as possible.
I got them some new play clothes so I had to take some picture of them wearing them in. 

I don't know if you know this but my nephew is a super hero (there I go name dropping again).

I don't know if you know this either, but my nieces are just about the cutest things in the world!

The whole world!

Like of EVER!

He is pretty cute too!

This is my brother being weird, it is actually quite hard to get a picture of him not being weird.
For all those fans of Arrested Development, I had my nephew re enacted the sad porch seen, I didn't have a bed roll or fishing pole, but I think he did a pretty good job of acting the part.
This was on their last day and I had to work, but they visited me before I left. I love these kids so much! I hate it when they leave, and can't wait til I see them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment